Online Teaching for Educators
You’re a nurse educator. You’re resilient and resourceful, and you will lead your students through this transition to online learning with creativity, confidence, and support from your friends at ATI.
You have access to great resources created by ATI’s Nurse Educator Consultants, Integration Specialist Nurse Educators, and Product Training Specialists to help answer some of your biggest questions and allow you to navigate through changes with ease.
- Nurse Educator Handbook: Moving Your Classroom Online
Packed with tips, tricks, checklists, and best practices for moving online quickly and easily. Includes ATI solution suggestions and examples.
- Sample Lesson Plan Transformation
Provides an easy-to-follow example of how to adapt a classroom lesson plan for online use.
- Resources Quick Guide
An outline of additional helpful resources for moving your classroom online.
Dip into the ATI Faculty Portal to find webinars on the topics you need most right now. Visit ATI Academy to watch webinars such as:
- Best Practices for Moving Your Classroom Online
- How to Prepare for an Online Accreditation Visit
- ATI Resources for Virtual Learning: How to Enhance Educational Opportunities with Simulation Solutions
- And more!
Explore helpful articles with advice from ATI’s expert nurse educators on issues you’re facing right now. Look for articles like:
- How to Make the Most Engaged Students Online with 12 Popular Tech Tools
- Rubric Helps Guarantee Fair Grading of Discussion Boards
- 16 Tips to Make Your Discussion Boards the Most Effective
- 11 Steps for Colossal Success in Moving to the Online Classroom
- Top 5 Tips for Teaching Online Like a Pro
- And more!